The Kiwanis Club of Fabulous Fond du Lac is proud of the services and projects we share with our communities. In 2010 the our thirty-six members gave their over 300 hours of time and energy to our community. These hours are primarily a personal investment of volunteer time from our members. The following special service projects represent just some of the ways that members of the Kiwanis Club of Fabulous Fond du Lac support and strengthen our community as a whole.
Yell 'n Tell Program
- In partnership with our community educational leaders, club and key club members travel to local schools and share safety awareness curriculum with first and second grade students.
Bike Safety Rodeo
- In partnership with police liaison officers and club members host a bike safety program. Participants receive a free bike helmet.
Habitat for Humanity
- Members volunteer time and materials to landscape new Habitat builds in Fond du Lac.
- Kiwanis is once again joining forces with UNICEF to confront another threat to the world's children. In June 2010, Kiwanis International announced the Eliminate Project:Kiwanis, eliminating maternal/neonatal tenatnus which aims to save 129 million mothers and their future babies from the disease by 2015. Follow the Eliminate Project on Facebook.
- Watch the Kiwanis International Eliminate Project informational video